The first step in caring for your skin is cleansing. In our everyday life dust, perspiration, dirt, and bacteria affect our skin in a big way and make our skin prone to many diseases. Therefore, our skin requires a thorough cleansing routine. Otherwise, these impurities block the pores giving way too many skin problems. To keep away all these skin problems and do the cleansing part properly we need to use good face wash depending on our skin type. For last few days I have been using Jovees Strawberry Facewash which I won in a giveaway from Jovees and here is my review of the same.
Active ingredients: Strawberry extract, Jojoba extract, Vitamin E and Olivem
What the product claims: This product claims to be an exclusive facewash as it contains precious herbs and is developed with the latest scientific processes for normal to dry skin. It has well treated granules to remove dead cells from the skin surface and maintains the moisture balance of skin. It helps to make skin visibly fairer, glowing and soft.
Method of use: Moisten face. Squeeze out a small amount of Jovees Strawberry Face Wash on your palm. Apply and gently massage the lather all over face in circular motion. Rinse well and pat dry. Use it twice daily for clean, soft and glowing complexion.
Packaging: I love the bright and user-friendly packaging of the product. The pink color of the face wash is attractive and will look pretty on your bathroom shelf. It comes in standard squeeze tube which is quite common for almost all the leading face washes. Its leak proof flip cap makes the tube travel friendly and can fit easily in your purse.
What I like about the face wash
- Though it does not produce a lot of froth, it cleans my face well without making my skin dry or stretchy.
- Hydrates my skin as claimed.
- It makes skin feel fresh and softer.
- I was pleasantly surprised as it totally removes my eye makeup unlike other colorful mild face washes.
- It has a thick consistency so even a 50 paisa coin sized quantity is enough for one-time use.
- The tender red granules are soft on skin.
- Its pink
- It has a fresh strawberry smell .
- Its pocket friendly and safe for carrying.
- Cute and decent packaging of the product.
What I did not like about the face wash
- Not sure about it making my skin glowing and fairer!
- May not suit all skin types as it is specifically meant for normal to dry skin.
- Only active ingredients list is given on the tube, complete list missing. So before using it I would suggest doing a patch test.
- The granules are extremely soft for any sort of Exfoliation but that is a pro for me as I am not into daily exfoliation. So, don’t expect deep exfoliation.
I liked the product as it cleans my face well and hydrates my skin. As I have dry skin, I always wanted something that maintains the moisture balance of my skin. It is mild, smells good and pocket friendly. Hence, I would recommend you try this product if it suits your skin type.